Questions and Answers From the Internet
(not yet available in hard copy)
Part Three of this work is dedicated to:
for creating, "The Primal Psychotherapy Page", the web's largest
and most significant resource in the field of Depth Psychotherapy,
and the place where these articles were first published.
- CHAPTER 1: What Can We Do If We Are in Feeling Oriented Therapy and We Have Little Or No Feeling?
- CHAPTER 2: Why don't you use the traditional three week's intensive period which most primal therapists use at the beginning of therapy to lower a patient's defenses?
- CHAPTER 3: How can one have improved primal sessions? What are some of the pitfalls to be avoided in primal or other types of deep regressive feeling therapy?
- CHAPTER 4: What Relationship Does Primal Therapy Have With Spirituality and the Satori Experience? What Are Your Thoughts About Rapidly Attained Satori (Sudden Illuminations)?
- CHAPTER 5: When Might it be OK to Do Deep Feeling Oriented Therapy Alone?
- CHAPTER 6: Critique and Response by Dr. Aletha Solter to Dr. Paul Vereshack's online book: Help Me - I'm Tired of Feeling Bad
- CHAPTER 7: How Can I Get Training in Primal Oriented Therapy?
- CHAPTER 8: What Should be the Objectives of Primal Therapy? Where Should the Regressions End?
- CHAPTER 9: On the Possibility of Modifying Primal Therapy To Make the Therapy Less Disintegrative
- CHAPTER 10: How Can One Find One's "Off-Switch" to the Primal Process?
- CHAPTER 11: Why Does One Sometimes Feel Small After an Orgasm?
- CHAPTER 12: Can the Regressive Psychotherapies Help Depression?
- CHAPTER 13: What Should I Do If My Primal Therapy Experience Seems Unreal?
- CHAPTER 14: Have You Ever Avoided Anything Within Yourself? Yes.
- CHAPTER 15: On Dream Images
- CHAPTER 16: How Complete Should a Primal Feeling Be? Should all sensory inputs be re-experienced?
- CHAPTER 17: Intimate Touch in Primal Oriented Therapy
- CHAPTER 18: I am feeling worse and worse in Primal Therapy. Have I made a mistake in trying it?
- CHAPTER 19: Apart From Adequate Training, What Are Some of the Important Requirements For Therapists In the Regression Therapies?
- CHAPTER 20: When should a deep feeling oriented therapist "technique" a client?
- CHAPTER 21: What do we need in order to heal from the lies in which we live?
- CHAPTER 22: Sequencing of Events in Deep Feeling Oriented Therapy
- CHAPTER 23: What do you do in your practice when a client begins insulting you personally and professionally, especially if they do this to you over and over again?
- CHAPTER 24: What do you do as a therapist when a client suddenly seems to be in a past life regression?
- CHAPTER 25: Touch and holding in deep feeling therapy - additional comments
- CHAPTER 26: Does Deep Feeling Oriented Therapy Actually Work?
- CHAPTER 27: Do we lose our identity in a deep feeling oriented kind of therapy?
- CHAPTER 28: "Should fear arising in my growth work, stop me from doing this deep feeling therapy?"
- CHAPTER 29: "Can Some Primal Feelings Act As Defenses Against Other Primal Feelings?"
- CHAPTER 30: "Can you set forward some of the basic Do's and Don'ts of therapist listening in Deep Feeling and Body Oriented Psychotherapy?"
- CHAPTER 31: "Is It Possible to Have a Primal Regression Devoid of All Emotions?"
- CHAPTER 32: Answers to an Endless Questioner
- CHAPTER 33: "Question: Do you find that when you get "hurt", that you can travel down the path of feeling to some earlier experience and then when you work on that, find you are no longer bothered or perhaps less bothered by the hurt?"
- CHAPTER 34: "Would you discuss some of the hazards along the primal path?"